Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -20.79% Neutral 4.87% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.79%

Neutral:4.87%
878.869 795.564 878.869
795.564
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -27.09% Profit 7.15% Neutral

Downtrend:-27.09%

Profit:7.15%
896.15 797.046 896.15
797.046
30 Days Sell Downtrend -27.15% Loss -5.88% Sell

Downtrend:-27.15%

Loss:-5.88%
918.029 669.984 918.029
669.984

RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.79% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) price has no a definite trend is 79.21% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) price will reach 872.78886709213 and 803.56795426905 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2022 if the real price is between 916.42831044674 and 763.3895565556

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.87% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 872.78886709213. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.79%

RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) stock prices in the next 5 days

RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27.09% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) price has no a definite trend is 72.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) price will reach 889.95044615865 and 805.06493695378 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 30, 2022 if the real price is between 934.44796846658 and 764.81169010609

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.15% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 889.95044615865. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -27.09%

RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 7.15%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) stock prices in the next 10 days

RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27.15% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) price has no a definite trend is 72.85% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) price will reach 911.67859836817 and 669.9838660118 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 19, 2022 if the real price is between 957.26252828658 and 636.48467271121

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.88% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 676.72424995154. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -27.15%

RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -5.88%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) predictions by visitors

RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD. (RAJPALAYAM.BO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.