Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -61.26% Loss -5.48% Sell

Downtrend:-61.26%

Loss:-5.48%
94.389 78.308 94.389
78.308
10 Days Neutral Neutral -9.79% Neutral 0.57% Neutral

Neutral:-9.79%

Neutral:0.57%
98.797 79.32 98.797
79.32
30 Days Neutral Neutral 11.56% Profit 20.5% Neutral

Neutral:11.56%

Profit:20.5%
116.414 79.646 116.414
79.646

Quidel Corporation (QDEL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 61.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that Quidel Corporation (QDEL) price has no a definite trend is 38.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Quidel Corporation (QDEL) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Quidel Corporation (QDEL) price will reach 92.691290775829 and 79.357988383054 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Quidel Corporation (QDEL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 26, 2022 if the real price is between 97.325855314621 and 75.390088963901

There will be a downward trend and -5.48% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 79.357988383054. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Quidel Corporation (QDEL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Quidel Corporation (QDEL) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -61.26%

Quidel Corporation (QDEL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -5.48%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Quidel Corporation (QDEL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Quidel Corporation (QDEL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.79% probability. Moreover, the probability that Quidel Corporation (QDEL) price has no a definite trend is 90.21% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Quidel Corporation (QDEL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Quidel Corporation (QDEL) price will reach 97.020294322909 and 80.383064624644 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Quidel Corporation (QDEL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 01, 2022 if the real price is between 101.87130903905 and 76.363911393412

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.57% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 97.020294322909. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Quidel Corporation (QDEL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Quidel Corporation (QDEL) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -9.79%

Quidel Corporation (QDEL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Quidel Corporation (QDEL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Quidel Corporation (QDEL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 11.56% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Quidel Corporation (QDEL) price has no a definite trend is 88.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Quidel Corporation (QDEL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Quidel Corporation (QDEL) price will reach 114.32042282848 and 79.646111938433 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Quidel Corporation (QDEL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 21, 2022 if the real price is between 120.0364439699 and 75.663806341511

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 20.5% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 114.32042282848. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Quidel Corporation (QDEL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Quidel Corporation (QDEL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 11.56%

Quidel Corporation (QDEL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 20.5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Quidel Corporation (QDEL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Quidel Corporation (QDEL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Quidel Corporation (QDEL) predictions by visitors

Quidel Corporation (QDEL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.