Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -22.09% Neutral 1.51% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.09%

Neutral:1.51%
1.212 0.999 1.212
0.999
10 Days Neutral Neutral 2.15% Neutral 3.46% Neutral

Neutral:2.15%

Neutral:3.46%
1.257 0.979 1.257
0.979
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 17.48% Neutral 4.65% Neutral

Uptrend:17.48%

Neutral:4.65%
1.378 0.884 1.378
0.884

Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.09% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) price has no a definite trend is 77.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) price will reach 1.1078518069185 and 1.0282031591414 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 1.1632443972645 and 0.9767930011843

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.51% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.1078518069185. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -22.09%

Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.51%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) stock prices in the next 5 days

Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.15% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) price has no a definite trend is 97.85% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) price will reach 1.1489990508197 and 1.0076523265486 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 1.2064490033607 and 0.95726971022121

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.46% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.1489990508197. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.15%

Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) stock prices in the next 10 days

Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 17.48% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) price has no a definite trend is 82.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) price will reach 1.2593513891372 and 0.88416583704719 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 1.3223189585941 and 0.83995754519483

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.65% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.2593513891372. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 17.48%

Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) predictions by visitors

Pintec Technology Holdings Limi (PT) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.