Maximum and minimum Platinum short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

Platinum  short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|PL=F: 1,266.27$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -23.65% Loss -3.26% Sell

Downtrend:-23.65%

Loss:-3.26%
922.10 863.48 922.10
863.48
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.92% Loss -6.77% Neutral

Neutral:0.92%

Loss:-6.77%
917.41 836.37 917.41
836.37
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 44.43% Loss -6.73% Neutral

Uptrend:44.43%

Loss:-6.73%
949.81 804.29 949.81
804.29

Platinum (PL=F) price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.65% probability. Moreover, the probability that Platinum (PL=F) price has no a definite trend is 76.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Platinum (PL=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Platinum (PL=F) price will reach 922.10 and 863.48 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Platinum (PL=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 21, 2024 if the real price is between 968.21 and 820.31

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.26% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 863.48. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Platinum (PL=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Platinum (PL=F) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Platinum (PL=F) for the next 5 days

Neutral -23.65%

Platinum (PL=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.26%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Platinum (PL=F) prices in the next 5 days

Platinum (PL=F) price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.92% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Platinum (PL=F) price has no a definite trend is 99.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Platinum (PL=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Platinum (PL=F) price will reach 917.41 and 836.37 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Platinum (PL=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 26, 2024 if the real price is between 963.29 and 794.55

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.77% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 836.37. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Platinum (PL=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Platinum (PL=F) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Platinum (PL=F) for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.92%

Platinum (PL=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -6.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Platinum (PL=F) prices in the next 10 days

Platinum (PL=F) price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 44.43% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Platinum (PL=F) price has no a definite trend is 55.57% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Platinum (PL=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Platinum (PL=F) price will reach 949.81 and 804.29 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Platinum (PL=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 17, 2024 if the real price is between 997.31 and 764.08

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.73% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 804.29. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Platinum (PL=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Platinum (PL=F) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Platinum (PL=F) for the next 30 days

Moderate Uptrend 44.43%

Platinum (PL=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -6.73%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Platinum (PL=F) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Platinum (PL=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Platinum (PL=F) predictions by visitors

Platinum (PL=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.