Maximum and minimum PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|4I1.F: 112.08
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.62% Neutral 3.24% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.62%

Neutral:3.24%
89.28 79.90 89.28
79.90
10 Days Neutral Neutral 12.85% Neutral 0.73% Neutral

Neutral:12.85%

Neutral:0.73%
86.44 80.64 86.44
80.64
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 18.65% Neutral 6.02% Neutral

Uptrend:18.65%

Neutral:6.02%
91.74 79.77 91.74
79.77

PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.62% probability. Moreover, the probability that PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) price has no a definite trend is 81.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) price will reach 88.75 and 80.04 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 21, 2024 if the real price is between 93.18 and 76.04

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.24% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 88.75. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.62%

PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.24%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 12.85% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) price has no a definite trend is 87.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) price will reach 85.92 and 80.79 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 26, 2024 if the real price is between 90.22 and 76.75

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.73% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 85.92. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 12.85%

PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.73%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 18.65% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) price has no a definite trend is 81.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) price will reach 91.19 and 79.77 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 17, 2024 if the real price is between 95.75 and 75.78

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.02% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 91.19. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 18.65%

PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) predictions by visitors

PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC. (4I1.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.