Maximum and minimum PHAROL short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

PHAROL stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|PHR.LS: 0.052
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Buy Uptrend 50.6% Profit 11.07% Buy

Uptrend:50.6%

Profit:11.07%
0.056 0.046 0.056
0.046
10 Days Neutral Neutral 14.1% Profit 16.04% Neutral

Neutral:14.1%

Profit:16.04%
0.058 0.046 0.058
0.046
30 Days Neutral Neutral -6.05% Profit 33.19% Neutral

Neutral:-6.05%

Profit:33.19%
0.065 0.047 0.065
0.047

PHAROL (PHR.LS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 50.6% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PHAROL (PHR.LS) price has no a definite trend is 49.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PHAROL (PHR.LS) price is expected to rise in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PHAROL (PHR.LS) price will reach 0.055 and 0.046 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PHAROL (PHR.LS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 24, 2024 if the real price is between 0.058 and 0.044

There will be an upward trend and 11.07% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.055. So, it is suggested that buy it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in PHAROL (PHR.LS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the PHAROL (PHR.LS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PHAROL (PHR.LS) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Uptrend 50.6%

PHAROL (PHR.LS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 11.07%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PHAROL (PHR.LS) stock prices in the next 5 days

PHAROL (PHR.LS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 14.1% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PHAROL (PHR.LS) price has no a definite trend is 85.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PHAROL (PHR.LS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PHAROL (PHR.LS) price will reach 0.057 and 0.047 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PHAROL (PHR.LS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 29, 2024 if the real price is between 0.060 and 0.044

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.04% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.057. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in PHAROL (PHR.LS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the PHAROL (PHR.LS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PHAROL (PHR.LS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 14.1%

PHAROL (PHR.LS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Profit 16.04%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PHAROL (PHR.LS) stock prices in the next 10 days

PHAROL (PHR.LS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.05% probability. Moreover, the probability that PHAROL (PHR.LS) price has no a definite trend is 93.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PHAROL (PHR.LS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PHAROL (PHR.LS) price will reach 0.065 and 0.047 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PHAROL (PHR.LS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 20, 2024 if the real price is between 0.068 and 0.045

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 33.19% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.065. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in PHAROL (PHR.LS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the PHAROL (PHR.LS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PHAROL (PHR.LS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -6.05%

PHAROL (PHR.LS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 33.19%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PHAROL (PHR.LS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PHAROL (PHR.LS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PHAROL (PHR.LS) predictions by visitors

PHAROL (PHR.LS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.