Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -11.95% Profit 8.7% Neutral

Neutral:-11.95%

Profit:8.7%
178.69 153.289 178.69
153.289
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -44.18% Profit 7.01% Neutral

Downtrend:-44.18%

Profit:7.01%
172.589 156.643 172.589
156.643
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -28.75% Profit 10.24% Neutral

Downtrend:-28.75%

Profit:10.24%
184.513 149.969 184.513
149.969

Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.95% probability. Moreover, the probability that Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) price has no a definite trend is 88.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) price will reach 176.45631713867 and 153.28871481419 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2022 if the real price is between 185.27913299561 and 145.62427907348

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.7% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 176.45631713867. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -11.95%

Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 8.7%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 44.18% probability. Moreover, the probability that Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) price has no a definite trend is 55.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) price will reach 170.43145549297 and 156.64314055443 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 30, 2022 if the real price is between 178.95302826762 and 148.81098352671

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 170.43145549297. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -44.18%

Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 7.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 28.75% probability. Moreover, the probability that Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) price has no a definite trend is 71.25% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) price will reach 182.20684037209 and 149.96878361702 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 19, 2022 if the real price is between 191.31718239069 and 142.47034443617

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.24% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 182.20684037209. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -28.75%

Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 10.24%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) predictions by visitors

Victoria Insurance Tbk. (VINS.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.