Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -47.87% Loss -7.73% Sell

Downtrend:-47.87%

Loss:-7.73%
242.687 200.344 242.687
200.344
10 Days Sell Downtrend -22.24% Loss -5.97% Sell

Downtrend:-22.24%

Loss:-5.97%
239.513 207.283 239.513
207.283
30 Days Neutral Neutral 5% Profit 12.96% Neutral

Neutral:5%

Profit:12.96%
286.232 205.358 286.232
205.358

Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 31 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 47.87% probability. Moreover, the probability that Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) price has no a definite trend is 52.13% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) price will reach 232.40393610001 and 202.13298975229 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 05, 2023 if the real price is between 244.02413290501 and 192.02634026468

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.73% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 202.13298975229. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -47.87%

Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -7.73%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 31 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) price has no a definite trend is 77.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) price will reach 229.36421394348 and 209.13350186348 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 10, 2023 if the real price is between 240.83242464066 and 198.67682677031

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.97% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 209.13350186348. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -22.24%

Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -5.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 31 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 5% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) price has no a definite trend is 95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) price will reach 274.10399188995 and 205.35765743256 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 02, 2023 if the real price is between 287.80919148445 and 195.08977456093

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.96% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 274.10399188995. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 5%

Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 12.96%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) predictions by visitors

Surya Citra Media Tbk. (SCMA.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.