Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -14.6% Profit 6.43% Neutral

Neutral:-14.6%

Profit:6.43%
819.867 649.942 819.867
649.942
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.71% Profit 9.91% Neutral

Neutral:0.71%

Profit:9.91%
837.752 657.128 837.752
657.128
30 Days Neutral Neutral 14.62% Profit 23.74% Neutral

Neutral:14.62%

Profit:23.74%
941.202 655.448 941.202
655.448

Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.6% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) price has no a definite trend is 85.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) price will reach 764.09350681305 and 649.94220280647 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 802.2981821537 and 617.44509266615

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.43% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 764.09350681305. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -14.6%

Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 6.43%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.71% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) price has no a definite trend is 99.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) price will reach 780.7623142004 and 657.12823677063 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 819.80042991042 and 624.2718249321

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.91% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 780.7623142004. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.71%

Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 9.91%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 14.62% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) price has no a definite trend is 85.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) price will reach 877.17492294312 and 655.4476749897 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 921.03366909027 and 622.67529124022

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 23.74% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 877.17492294312. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 14.62%

Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 23.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) predictions by visitors

Pudjiadi & Sons Tbk. (PNSE.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.