Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -46.96% Neutral 3.59% Neutral

Downtrend:-46.96%

Neutral:3.59%
90.546 81.594 90.546
81.594
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -43.93% Neutral 2.81% Neutral

Downtrend:-43.93%

Neutral:2.81%
89.54 81.913 89.54
81.913
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -39.7% Profit 10.61% Neutral

Downtrend:-39.7%

Profit:10.61%
98.052 80.173 98.052
80.173

Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 15 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 46.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) price has no a definite trend is 53.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) price will reach 88.439961433411 and 82.576791357994 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 20, 2022 if the real price is between 92.861959505081 and 78.447951790094

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.59% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 88.439961433411. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -46.96%

Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.59%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 15 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 43.93% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) price has no a definite trend is 56.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) price will reach 87.457448959351 and 82.899583625793 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 25, 2022 if the real price is between 91.830321407318 and 78.754604444504

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.81% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 87.457448959351. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -43.93%

Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 15 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 39.7% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) price has no a definite trend is 60.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) price will reach 95.771434307098 and 80.172930836678 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 15, 2022 if the real price is between 100.56000602245 and 76.164284294844

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 95.771434307098. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -39.7%

Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 10.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) predictions by visitors

Pikko Land Development Tbk. (RODA.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.