Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -18.14% Loss -1.53% Sell

Downtrend:-18.14%

Loss:-1.53%
2080.875 1605.195 2080.875
1605.195
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.96% Neutral 1.68% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.96%

Neutral:1.68%
2067.389 1673.99 2067.389
1673.99
30 Days Neutral Neutral 4.73% Profit 16.47% Neutral

Neutral:4.73%

Profit:16.47%
2433.136 1602.532 2433.136
1602.532

Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.14% probability. Moreover, the probability that Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) price has no a definite trend is 81.86% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) price will reach 2000.4290270805 and 1700.9596600533 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 27, 2022 if the real price is between 2100.4504784346 and 1615.9116770506

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.53% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1700.9596600533. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.14%

Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.53%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) price has no a definite trend is 83.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) price will reach 1987.4644592404 and 1773.8591558933 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 02, 2022 if the real price is between 2086.8376822025 and 1685.1661980987

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.68% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1987.4644592404. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -16.96%

Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.68%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 4.73% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) price has no a definite trend is 95.27% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) price will reach 2339.0718495846 and 1602.5315952301 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 22, 2022 if the real price is between 2456.0254420638 and 1522.4050154686

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.47% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2339.0718495846. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.73%

Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 16.47%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) predictions by visitors

Perdana Bangun Pusaka Tbk (KONI.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.