Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -23.28% Neutral 3.35% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.28%

Neutral:3.35%
401.467 359.602 401.467
359.602
10 Days Neutral Neutral -1.2% Profit 6.97% Neutral

Neutral:-1.2%

Profit:6.97%
416.408 358.548 416.408
358.548
30 Days Neutral Neutral 7.46% Neutral 6.93% Neutral

Neutral:7.46%

Neutral:6.93%
450.225 325.979 450.225
325.979

Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 18 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.28% probability. Moreover, the probability that Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) price has no a definite trend is 76.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) price will reach 401.46679906845 and 375.32271139622 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 421.54013902187 and 356.55657582641

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.35% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 401.46679906845. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -23.28%

Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.35%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 18 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) price has no a definite trend is 98.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) price will reach 416.40763151646 and 374.22274680138 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 28, 2022 if the real price is between 437.22801309228 and 355.51160946131

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.97% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 416.40763151646. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.2%

Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 6.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 18 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 7.46% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) price has no a definite trend is 92.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) price will reach 450.22492728233 and 325.97871959209 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 17, 2022 if the real price is between 472.73617364645 and 309.67978361249

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.93% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 450.22492728233. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 7.46%

Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.93%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) predictions by visitors

Fortune Mate Indonesia Tbk (FMII.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.