Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.57% Neutral 3.58% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.57%

Neutral:3.58%
80.353 65.458 80.353
65.458
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.61% Profit 8.58% Neutral

Neutral:0.61%

Profit:8.58%
82.999 66.416 82.999
66.416
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.54% Profit 21.37% Neutral

Neutral:-1.54%

Profit:21.37%
92.652 66.113 92.652
66.113

Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 01 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) price has no a definite trend is 82.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) price will reach 77.050384998322 and 65.457857489586 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 06, 2023 if the real price is between 80.902904248238 and 62.184964615107

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.58% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 77.050384998322. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.57%

Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 01 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.61% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) price has no a definite trend is 99.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) price will reach 79.588161706924 and 66.41578912735 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 11, 2023 if the real price is between 83.567569792271 and 63.094999670982

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.58% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 79.588161706924. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.61%

Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 8.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 01 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.54% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) price has no a definite trend is 98.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) price will reach 88.84480714798 and 66.112707257271 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2023 if the real price is between 93.287047505379 and 62.807071894407

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 21.37% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 88.84480714798. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.54%

Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 21.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) predictions by visitors

Bakrie & Brothers Tbk (BNBR.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.