Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.11% Neutral 1.22% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.11%

Neutral:1.22%
21.352 18.353 21.352
18.353
10 Days Neutral Neutral -5.87% Neutral 4.27% Neutral

Neutral:-5.87%

Neutral:4.27%
21.843 18.474 21.843
18.474
30 Days Neutral Neutral 2.5% Neutral 1.06% Neutral

Neutral:2.5%

Neutral:1.06%
23.994 15.835 23.994
15.835

Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) price has no a definite trend is 83.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) price will reach 20.299792817648 and 18.535568285404 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 04, 2022 if the real price is between 21.31478245853 and 17.608789871134

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.22% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 20.299792817648. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.11%

Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) stock prices in the next 5 days

Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.87% probability. Moreover, the probability that Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) price has no a definite trend is 94.13% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) price will reach 20.767199029144 and 18.657446953425 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 09, 2022 if the real price is between 21.805558980601 and 17.724574605753

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.27% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 20.767199029144. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -5.87%

Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.27%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) stock prices in the next 10 days

Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.5% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) price has no a definite trend is 97.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) price will reach 22.81230585519 and 15.834762152432 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 29, 2022 if the real price is between 23.95292114795 and 15.043024044811

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.06% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 22.81230585519. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.5%

Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.06%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) predictions by visitors

Professional Holding Corp. (PFHD) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.