Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -79.32% Loss -7.74% Sell

Downtrend:-79.32%

Loss:-7.74%
7.344 5.785 7.344
5.785
10 Days Sell Downtrend -32.95% Loss -9.05% Sell

Downtrend:-32.95%

Loss:-9.05%
7.448 5.609 7.448
5.609
30 Days Sell Downtrend -33.47% Loss -33.77% Sell

Downtrend:-33.47%

Loss:-33.77%
7.366 4.1 7.366
4.1

ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 02 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 79.32% probability. Moreover, the probability that ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) price has no a definite trend is 20.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) price will reach 6.8553037294124 and 6.0836931874316 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 07, 2023 if the real price is between 7.1980689158831 and 5.7795085280601

There will be a downward trend and -7.74% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.0836931874316. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -79.32%

ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -7.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 02 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 32.95% probability. Moreover, the probability that ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) price has no a definite trend is 67.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) price will reach 6.9523450929267 and 5.8984123382842 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 12, 2023 if the real price is between 7.2999623475731 and 5.60349172137

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.05% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.8984123382842. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -32.95%

ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -9.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 02 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 33.47% probability. Moreover, the probability that ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) price has no a definite trend is 66.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) price will reach 6.8758903567157 and 4.1000857010497 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 04, 2023 if the real price is between 7.2196848745515 and 3.8950814159972

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -33.77% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.3114963179829. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -33.47%

ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -33.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) predictions by visitors

ODAS ELEKTRIK (ODAS.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.