Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -52.9% Neutral 3.68% Neutral

Downtrend:-52.9%

Neutral:3.68%
0.058 0.053 0.058
0.053
10 Days Sell Downtrend -44.38% Loss -2.56% Sell

Downtrend:-44.38%

Loss:-2.56%
0.059 0.049 0.059
0.049
30 Days Sell Downtrend -27.25% Loss -14.58% Sell

Downtrend:-27.25%

Loss:-14.58%
0.062 0.039 0.062
0.039

NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 06 Jan 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 52.9% probability. Moreover, the probability that NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) price has no a definite trend is 47.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) price will reach 0.057251925427627 and 0.052737945207999 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 11, 2022 if the real price is between 0.060114521699008 and 0.050101047947599

Although, there will be a downward trend, 3.68% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 0.057251925427627. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -52.9%

NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.68%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 06 Jan 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 44.38% probability. Moreover, the probability that NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) price has no a definite trend is 55.62% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) price will reach 0.05763237768893 and 0.048987096817402 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 16, 2022 if the real price is between 0.060513996573376 and 0.046537741976531

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.56% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.048987096817402. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -44.38%

NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.56%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 06 Jan 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27.25% probability. Moreover, the probability that NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) price has no a definite trend is 72.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) price will reach 0.061267256800091 and 0.038858749801561 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 05, 2022 if the real price is between 0.064330619640096 and 0.036915812311483

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.58% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.038858749801561. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -27.25%

NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -14.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) predictions by visitors

NTH MINS FPO (NTU.AX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.