Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -12.01% Neutral 2.39% Neutral

Neutral:-12.01%

Neutral:2.39%
0.398 0.341 0.398
0.341
10 Days Sell Downtrend -44.29% Loss -5.18% Sell

Downtrend:-44.29%

Loss:-5.18%
0.386 0.326 0.386
0.326
30 Days Sell Downtrend -21.89% Loss -7.59% Sell

Downtrend:-21.89%

Loss:-7.59%
0.44 0.265 0.44
0.265

NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) price has no a definite trend is 87.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) price will reach 0.38724931920565 and 0.34133741352309 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 04, 2022 if the real price is between 0.40661178516594 and 0.32427054284694

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.39% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.38724931920565. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -12.01%

NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.39%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) stock prices in the next 5 days

NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 44.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) price has no a definite trend is 55.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) price will reach 0.37571299615355 and 0.32565336949243 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 09, 2022 if the real price is between 0.39449864596123 and 0.3093707010178

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.18% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.32565336949243. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -44.29%

NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -5.18%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) stock prices in the next 10 days

NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) price has no a definite trend is 78.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) price will reach 0.42815358337377 and 0.26451258637558 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 29, 2022 if the real price is between 0.44956126254246 and 0.2512869570568

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.59% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.26451258637558. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -21.89%

NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -7.59%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for NorsemontMng (NOM.CN)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) predictions by visitors

NorsemontMng (NOM.CN) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.