Maximum and minimum NILKAMAL LTD short-term price forecast for Apr,May,Jun 2024

NILKAMAL LTD stock short term price prediction: Apr,May,Jun 2024|NILKAMAL.NS: 2,660.31
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -45.09% Neutral 1.35% Neutral

Downtrend:-45.09%

Neutral:1.35%
2,086.51 1,922.97 2,086.51
1,922.97
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -60.53% Neutral -0.06% Neutral

Downtrend:-60.53%

Neutral:-0.06%
2,088.61 1,893.41 2,088.61
1,893.41
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -40.26% Neutral 1.29% Neutral

Downtrend:-40.26%

Neutral:1.29%
2,383.80 1,634.72 2,383.80
1,634.72

NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 10 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 45.09% probability. Moreover, the probability that NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) price has no a definite trend is 54.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) price will reach 2,055.44 and 1,961.11 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 15, 2024 if the real price is between 2,158.21 and 1,863.06

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.35% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2,055.44. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -45.09%

NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.35%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 10 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 60.53% probability. Moreover, the probability that NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) price has no a definite trend is 39.47% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) price will reach 2,057.52 and 1,930.97 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 20, 2024 if the real price is between 2,160.39 and 1,834.42

There will be a downward trend and -0.06% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1,930.97. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -60.53%

NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.06%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 10 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 40.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) price has no a definite trend is 59.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) price will reach 2,348.31 and 1,634.72 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 10, 2024 if the real price is between 2,465.72 and 1,552.98

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.29% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2,348.31. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -40.26%

NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) predictions by visitors

NILKAMAL LTD (NILKAMAL.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.