Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -42.85% Loss -7.13% Sell

Downtrend:-42.85%

Loss:-7.13%
27956.003 24970.597 27956.003
24970.597
10 Days Sell Downtrend -17.48% Loss -6.17% Sell

Downtrend:-17.48%

Loss:-6.17%
27799.495 25385.88 27799.495
25385.88
30 Days Neutral Neutral -6.42% Neutral 0.97% Neutral

Neutral:-6.42%

Neutral:0.97%
30504.03 24656.041 30504.03
24656.041

Nikkei 225 (^N225) price prediction for the next 5 days on 01 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 42.85% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nikkei 225 (^N225) price has no a definite trend is 57.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nikkei 225 (^N225) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Nikkei 225 (^N225) price will reach 27752.237361737 and 24992.615148677 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Nikkei 225 (^N225) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 06, 2023 if the real price is between 29139.849229824 and 23742.984391243

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.13% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 24992.615148677. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Nikkei 225 (^N225) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Nikkei 225 (^N225) for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -42.85%

Nikkei 225 (^N225) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -7.13%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Nikkei 225 (^N225) prices in the next 5 days

Nikkei 225 (^N225) price prediction for the next 10 days on 01 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.48% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nikkei 225 (^N225) price has no a definite trend is 82.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nikkei 225 (^N225) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Nikkei 225 (^N225) price will reach 27596.870871046 and 25408.263804107 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Nikkei 225 (^N225) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 11, 2023 if the real price is between 28976.714414598 and 24137.850613902

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.17% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 25408.263804107. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Nikkei 225 (^N225) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Nikkei 225 (^N225) for the next 10 days

Neutral -17.48%

Nikkei 225 (^N225) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -6.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Nikkei 225 (^N225) prices in the next 10 days

Nikkei 225 (^N225) price prediction for the next 30 days on 01 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nikkei 225 (^N225) price has no a definite trend is 93.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nikkei 225 (^N225) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Nikkei 225 (^N225) price will reach 30281.692658739 and 24656.041337345 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Nikkei 225 (^N225) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2023 if the real price is between 31795.777291676 and 23423.239270478

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.97% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 30281.692658739. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Nikkei 225 (^N225) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Nikkei 225 (^N225) for the next 30 days

Neutral -6.42%

Nikkei 225 (^N225) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Nikkei 225 (^N225) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Nikkei 225 (^N225)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Nikkei 225 (^N225) predictions by visitors

Nikkei 225 (^N225) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.