Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -81.05% Loss -20.68% Sell

Downtrend:-81.05%

Loss:-20.68%
2.839 1.901 2.839
1.901
10 Days Sell Downtrend -79.33% Loss -31.96% Sell

Downtrend:-79.33%

Loss:-31.96%
2.809 1.65 2.809
1.65
30 Days Sell Downtrend -36.96% Loss -42.75% Sell

Downtrend:-36.96%

Loss:-42.75%
2.803 1.39 2.803
1.39

Natural Gas (NG=F) price prediction for the next 5 days on 01 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 81.05% probability. Moreover, the probability that Natural Gas (NG=F) price has no a definite trend is 18.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Natural Gas (NG=F) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Natural Gas (NG=F) price will reach 2.5203808198517 and 1.9051407472928 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Natural Gas (NG=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 06, 2023 if the real price is between 2.6463998608442 and 1.8098837099281

There will be a downward trend and -20.68% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.9051407472928. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Natural Gas (NG=F) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Natural Gas (NG=F) for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -81.05%

Natural Gas (NG=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -20.68%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Natural Gas (NG=F) prices in the next 5 days

Natural Gas (NG=F) price prediction for the next 10 days on 01 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 79.33% probability. Moreover, the probability that Natural Gas (NG=F) price has no a definite trend is 20.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Natural Gas (NG=F) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Natural Gas (NG=F) price will reach 2.4938399751549 and 1.653509894029 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Natural Gas (NG=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 11, 2023 if the real price is between 2.6185319739127 and 1.5708343993276

There will be a downward trend and -31.96% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.653509894029. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Natural Gas (NG=F) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Natural Gas (NG=F) for the next 10 days

Strong Downtrend -79.33%

Natural Gas (NG=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -31.96%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Natural Gas (NG=F) prices in the next 10 days

Natural Gas (NG=F) price prediction for the next 30 days on 01 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 36.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that Natural Gas (NG=F) price has no a definite trend is 63.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Natural Gas (NG=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Natural Gas (NG=F) price will reach 2.4883518682854 and 1.3897581144118 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Natural Gas (NG=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2023 if the real price is between 2.6127694616997 and 1.3202702086912

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -42.75% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.3925793154294. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Natural Gas (NG=F) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Natural Gas (NG=F) for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -36.96%

Natural Gas (NG=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -42.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Natural Gas (NG=F) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Natural Gas (NG=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Natural Gas (NG=F) predictions by visitors

Natural Gas (NG=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.