Maximum and minimum NewGold Palladium ETF short-term price forecast for Jul,Aug,Sep 2024

NewGold Palladium ETF stock short term price prediction: Jul,Aug,Sep 2024|NGPLD.JO: 20,031.4793428421035059727728366851807
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -19.02% Neutral 1.05% Neutral

Downtrend:-19.02%

Neutral:1.05%
18,119.0437602519996289629489183425903 15,597.7479262948036193847656250000000 18,119.0437602519996289629489183425903
15,597.7479262948036193847656250000000
10 Days Neutral Neutral -3.2% Neutral 4.51% Neutral

Neutral:-3.2%

Neutral:4.51%
18,459.9663897156715393066406250000000 15,838.6115609407424926757812500000000 18,459.9663897156715393066406250000000
15,838.6115609407424926757812500000000
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -27.55% Neutral 0.36% Neutral

Downtrend:-27.55%

Neutral:0.36%
19,409.7207576990113011561334133148193 14,274.0869759023189544677734375000000 19,409.7207576990113011561334133148193
14,274.0869759023189544677734375000000

NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Jun 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.02% probability. Moreover, the probability that NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) price has no a definite trend is 80.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) price will reach 18,315.1350377082817431073635816574097 and 16,801.1264434576041821856051683425903 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 26, 2024 if the real price is between 19,230.8917895936974673531949520111084 and 15,961.0701212847234273795038461685181

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.05% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 18,315.1350377082817431073635816574097. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.02%

NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) stock prices in the next 5 days

NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Jun 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) price has no a definite trend is 96.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) price will reach 18,659.7472633123397827148437500000000 and 17,060.5728969097144727129489183425903 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 01, 2024 if the real price is between 19,592.7346264779553166590631008148193 and 16,207.5442520642282033804804086685181

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.51% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 18,659.7472633123397827148437500000000. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -3.2%

NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.51%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) stock prices in the next 10 days

NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Jun 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27.55% probability. Moreover, the probability that NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) price has no a definite trend is 72.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) price will reach 19,619.7802392482772120274603366851807 and 14,274.0869759023189544677734375000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 21, 2024 if the real price is between 20,600.7692512106914364267140626907349 and 13,560.3826271072030067443847656250000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.36% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 19,619.7802392482772120274603366851807. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -27.55%

NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.36%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) predictions by visitors

NewGold Palladium ETF (NGPLD.JO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.