Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -14.35% Loss -4.28% Neutral

Neutral:-14.35%

Loss:-4.28%
45.022 39.573 45.022
39.573
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.63% Neutral -0.97% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.63%

Neutral:-0.97%
46.178 39.852 46.178
39.852
30 Days Neutral Neutral 7.55% Neutral 7.72% Neutral

Neutral:7.55%

Neutral:7.72%
50.331 39.498 50.331
39.498

NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 02 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) price has no a definite trend is 85.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) price will reach 44.195961774738 and 39.572774920771 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 07, 2022 if the real price is between 46.405759863474 and 37.594136174732

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.28% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 39.572774920771. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -14.35%

NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.28%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 02 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.63% probability. Moreover, the probability that NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) price has no a definite trend is 83.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) price will reach 45.330330064491 and 39.852426724524 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 12, 2022 if the real price is between 47.596846567716 and 37.859805388298

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.97% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 39.852426724524. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -16.63%

NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 02 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 7.55% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) price has no a definite trend is 92.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) price will reach 49.407598310941 and 39.498422455036 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 02, 2022 if the real price is between 51.877978226488 and 37.523501332284

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.72% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 49.407598310941. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 7.55%

NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 7.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) predictions by visitors

NETFONDS AG VNA O.N. (NF4.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.