Maximum and minimum NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|600812.SS: 7.01
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 17.14% Loss -2.79% Neutral

Uptrend:17.14%

Loss:-2.79%
4.85 4.36 4.85
4.36
10 Days Sell Downtrend -17.53% Loss -5.76% Sell

Downtrend:-17.53%

Loss:-5.76%
4.81 4.27 4.81
4.27
30 Days Neutral Neutral -13.71% Loss -31.72% Neutral

Neutral:-13.71%

Loss:-31.72%
4.97 2.92 4.97
2.92

NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 17.14% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) price has no a definite trend is 82.86% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) price will reach 4.85 and 4.52 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 25, 2024 if the real price is between 5.09 and 4.29

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.79% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.52. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 17.14%

NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) stock prices in the next 5 days

NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.53% probability. Moreover, the probability that NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) price has no a definite trend is 82.47% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) price will reach 4.81 and 4.41 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2024 if the real price is between 5.05 and 4.19

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.76% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.41. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -17.53%

NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -5.76%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) stock prices in the next 10 days

NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.71% probability. Moreover, the probability that NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) price has no a definite trend is 86.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) price will reach 4.97 and 2.92 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 21, 2024 if the real price is between 5.22 and 2.77

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -31.72% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.02. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -13.71%

NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -31.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) predictions by visitors

NORTH CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL CO (600812.SS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.