Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 51.69% Neutral 4.96% Neutral

Uptrend:51.69%

Neutral:4.96%
1956.809 1717.298 1956.809
1717.298
10 Days Neutral Neutral 6.45% Neutral 2.55% Neutral

Neutral:6.45%

Neutral:2.55%
1888.297 1740.78 1888.297
1740.78
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.93% Neutral 5.56% Neutral

Neutral:-7.93%

Neutral:5.56%
2116.071 1574.462 2116.071
1574.462

MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 51.69% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) price has no a definite trend is 48.31% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) price is expected to rise in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) price will reach 1893.5481683731 and 1726.0951137662 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2022 if the real price is between 1988.2255767918 and 1639.7903580779

There will be an upward trend and 4.96% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1893.5481683731. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Uptrend 51.69%

MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.96%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) stock prices in the next 5 days

MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 6.45% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) price has no a definite trend is 93.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) price will reach 1827.250579834 and 1749.6972625256 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 01, 2022 if the real price is between 1918.6131088257 and 1662.2123993993

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.55% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1827.250579834. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 6.45%

MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.55%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) stock prices in the next 10 days

MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.93% probability. Moreover, the probability that MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) price has no a definite trend is 92.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) price will reach 2047.6611315727 and 1574.4621251225 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 21, 2022 if the real price is between 2150.0441881514 and 1495.7390188664

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.56% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2047.6611315727. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.93%

MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.56%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) predictions by visitors

MORDECHAI AVIV (AVIV.TA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.