Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -50.25% Loss -1.18% Sell

Downtrend:-50.25%

Loss:-1.18%
8.728 7.833 8.728
7.833
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.17% Loss -1.71% Neutral

Neutral:-0.17%

Loss:-1.71%
8.695 7.822 8.695
7.822
30 Days Neutral Neutral 7.33% Neutral 5.72% Neutral

Neutral:7.33%

Neutral:5.72%
9.41 7.736 9.41
7.736

Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 50.25% probability. Moreover, the probability that Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) price has no a definite trend is 49.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) price will reach 8.5422901889821 and 7.8805380353684 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 30, 2023 if the real price is between 8.9694046984312 and 7.4865111336

There will be a downward trend and -1.18% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.8805380353684. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -50.25%

Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.18%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) price has no a definite trend is 99.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) price will reach 8.5090958235146 and 7.8694420000573 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 8.9345506146903 and 7.4759699000544

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.71% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.8694420000573. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.17%

Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.71%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 7.33% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) price has no a definite trend is 92.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) price will reach 9.2094143014773 and 7.7361606304683 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 24, 2023 if the real price is between 9.6698850165512 and 7.3493525989449

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.72% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 9.2094143014773. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 7.33%

Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) predictions by visitors

Metsä Board Oyj B (METSB.HE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.