Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -53.49% Loss -1.3% Sell

Downtrend:-53.49%

Loss:-1.3%
6.774 6.052 6.774
6.052
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.45% Neutral 2.61% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.45%

Neutral:2.61%
7.073 6.013 7.073
6.013
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.94% Neutral 6.74% Neutral

Neutral:-3.94%

Neutral:6.74%
7.282 6.074 7.282
6.074

MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 28 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 53.49% probability. Moreover, the probability that MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) price has no a definite trend is 46.51% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) price will reach 6.7738005231539 and 6.3406277324485 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 03, 2022 if the real price is between 7.1124905493116 and 6.023596345826

There will be a downward trend and -1.3% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.3406277324485. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -53.49%

MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 28 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.45% probability. Moreover, the probability that MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) price has no a definite trend is 82.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) price will reach 7.072639887656 and 6.299608692695 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 08, 2022 if the real price is between 7.4262718820388 and 5.9846282580603

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 7.072639887656. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -17.45%

MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 28 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.94% probability. Moreover, the probability that MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) price has no a definite trend is 96.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) price will reach 7.2816129347539 and 6.0741306117339 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 28, 2022 if the real price is between 7.6456935814916 and 5.7704240811473

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.74% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 7.2816129347539. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.94%

MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) predictions by visitors

MASTERFLEX O.N. (MZX.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.