Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.07% Loss -3.89% Neutral

Neutral:-0.07%

Loss:-3.89%
7.751 7.437 7.751
7.437
10 Days Neutral Neutral 1.75% Loss -4.72% Neutral

Neutral:1.75%

Loss:-4.72%
7.754 7.369 7.754
7.369
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.3% Neutral 0.23% Neutral

Neutral:0.3%

Neutral:0.23%
8.15 7.356 8.15
7.356

MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Aug 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) price has no a definite trend is 99.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) price will reach 7.7505584975523 and 7.43688173567 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 04, 2021 if the real price is between 8.1380864224299 and 7.0650376488865

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.89% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.43688173567. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.07%

MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) stock prices in the next 5 days

MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Aug 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.75% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) price has no a definite trend is 98.25% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) price will reach 7.7539093644232 and 7.369488344531 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 09, 2021 if the real price is between 8.1416048326444 and 7.0010139273045

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.72% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.369488344531. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.75%

MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) stock prices in the next 10 days

MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Aug 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.3% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) price has no a definite trend is 99.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) price will reach 8.1500610206797 and 7.3564574410102 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 29, 2021 if the real price is between 8.5575640717137 and 6.9886345689597

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.23% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 8.1500610206797. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.3%

MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for MARUBENI CORP (MARUF)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) predictions by visitors

MARUBENI CORP (MARUF) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.