Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -60.11% Loss -9.91% Sell

Downtrend:-60.11%

Loss:-9.91%
4.988 3.965 4.988
3.965
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.74% Neutral -0.79% Neutral

Neutral:0.74%

Neutral:-0.79%
5.438 3.964 5.438
3.964
30 Days Neutral Neutral -4.05% Loss -10.9% Neutral

Neutral:-4.05%

Loss:-10.9%
5.467 3.486 5.467
3.486

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 02 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 60.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price has no a definite trend is 39.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price will reach 4.8767660223648 and 4.2667085418959 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 07, 2023 if the real price is between 5.120604323483 and 4.0533731148011

There will be a downward trend and -9.91% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.2667085418959. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -60.11%

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -9.91%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 02 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.74% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price has no a definite trend is 99.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price will reach 5.3163711344562 and 4.2656698911571 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 12, 2023 if the real price is between 5.582189691179 and 4.0523863965993

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.79% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.2656698911571. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.74%

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 02 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.05% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price has no a definite trend is 95.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price will reach 5.3447093156147 and 3.4858880665875 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 04, 2023 if the real price is between 5.6119447813955 and 3.3115936632581

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.9% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.7510340464922. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.05%

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -10.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) predictions by visitors

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.