Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -50.49% Neutral 2.01% Neutral

Downtrend:-50.49%

Neutral:2.01%
0.958 0.807 0.958
0.807
10 Days Sell Downtrend -36.53% Loss -1.91% Sell

Downtrend:-36.53%

Loss:-1.91%
0.949 0.783 0.949
0.783
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.37% Profit 14.4% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.37%

Profit:14.4%
1.133 0.746 1.133
0.746

MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 50.49% probability. Moreover, the probability that MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) price has no a definite trend is 49.51% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) price will reach 0.91592555551445 and 0.80965638318186 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 0.96172183329017 and 0.76917356402276

Although, there will be a downward trend, 2.01% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 0.91592555551445. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -50.49%

MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 36.53% probability. Moreover, the probability that MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) price has no a definite trend is 63.47% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) price will reach 0.90658653097697 and 0.78548044128265 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 0.95191585752581 and 0.74620641921852

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.91% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.78548044128265. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -36.53%

MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.91%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.37% probability. Moreover, the probability that MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) price has no a definite trend is 81.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) price will reach 1.0829368429023 and 0.74563420541395 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 1.1370836850474 and 0.70835249514325

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 14.4% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.0829368429023. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -18.37%

MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 14.4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) predictions by visitors

MER TELEM. SOLUT. DL-,03 (MT2.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.