Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -49.43% Loss -4.65% Sell

Downtrend:-49.43%

Loss:-4.65%
6.109 5.049 6.109
5.049
10 Days Sell Downtrend -21.82% Loss -2.46% Sell

Downtrend:-21.82%

Loss:-2.46%
6.228 5.058 6.228
5.058
30 Days Neutral Neutral 5.19% Neutral 9.66% Neutral

Neutral:5.19%

Neutral:9.66%
6.947 5.054 6.947
5.054

MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 23 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 49.43% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) price has no a definite trend is 50.57% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) price will reach 5.7870590582193 and 5.1132477033775 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 28, 2022 if the real price is between 6.0764120111303 and 4.8575853182086

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.65% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.1132477033775. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -49.43%

MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 23 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.82% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) price has no a definite trend is 78.18% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) price will reach 5.9001877514453 and 5.1223069296474 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 03, 2022 if the real price is between 6.1951971390176 and 4.866191583165

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.46% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.1223069296474. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -21.82%

MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 23 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 5.19% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) price has no a definite trend is 94.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) price will reach 6.5809486228461 and 5.0539130978075 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 23, 2022 if the real price is between 6.9099960539884 and 4.8012174429172

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.66% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6.5809486228461. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.19%

MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 9.66%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) predictions by visitors

MAVERIX METALS INC (MMX.TO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.