10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.8% probability. Moreover, the probability that LONGCHEN PAPER&PACKAGING CO LTD (1909.TW) price has no a definite trend is 86.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LONGCHEN PAPER&PACKAGING CO LTD (1909.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days.
In the 10-day price prediction, LONGCHEN PAPER&PACKAGING CO LTD (1909.TW) price will reach 15.45 and 14.16 in the best and worst conditions respectively.
Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors)
Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.
The final result of the 10-day LONGCHEN PAPER&PACKAGING CO LTD (1909.TW) predictions demonstrate that:
This prediction will be valid by Nov 27, 2023 if the real price is between 16.22 and 13.45
There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.12% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 15.45. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.
Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in LONGCHEN PAPER&PACKAGING CO LTD (1909.TW), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.