Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.54% Profit 6.59% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.54%

Profit:6.59%
60.191 53.098 60.191
53.098
10 Days Neutral Neutral -3.78% Profit 10.44% Neutral

Neutral:-3.78%

Profit:10.44%
62.118 53.302 62.118
53.302
30 Days Neutral Neutral 4.85% Profit 22.79% Neutral

Neutral:4.85%

Profit:22.79%
68.903 53.374 68.903
53.374

LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.54% probability. Moreover, the probability that LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) price has no a definite trend is 82.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) price will reach 60.191232145462 and 54.571370974511 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 25, 2023 if the real price is between 63.200793752735 and 51.842802425785

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.59% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 60.191232145462. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.54%

LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 6.59%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) stock prices in the next 5 days

LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.78% probability. Moreover, the probability that LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) price has no a definite trend is 96.22% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) price will reach 62.117611917059 and 54.7807656513 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 30, 2023 if the real price is between 65.223492512912 and 52.041727368735

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.44% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 62.117611917059. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -3.78%

LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Profit 10.44%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) stock prices in the next 10 days

LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 4.85% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) price has no a definite trend is 95.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) price will reach 68.903441865627 and 53.373669353733 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 19, 2023 if the real price is between 72.348613958908 and 50.704985886047

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 22.79% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 68.903441865627. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.85%

LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 22.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) predictions by visitors

LEROY SEAFOOD GROU (LSG.OL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.