Maximum and minimum LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

LAGARDERE NOM.  EO 6,10 stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|LAG.F: 26.49
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -42.44% Neutral 2.01% Neutral

Downtrend:-42.44%

Neutral:2.01%
21.24 20.17 21.24
20.17
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -57.02% Neutral 1.69% Neutral

Downtrend:-57.02%

Neutral:1.69%
21.41 19.94 21.41
19.94
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -26.94% Profit 14.12% Neutral

Downtrend:-26.94%

Profit:14.12%
24.12 19.81 24.12
19.81

LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 42.44% probability. Moreover, the probability that LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) price has no a definite trend is 57.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) price will reach 20.83 and 20.17 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 27, 2024 if the real price is between 21.87 and 19.17

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 20.83. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -42.44%

LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 57.02% probability. Moreover, the probability that LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) price has no a definite trend is 42.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) price will reach 21.00 and 19.94 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2024 if the real price is between 22.05 and 18.95

Although, there will be a downward trend, 1.69% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 21.00. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -57.02%

LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.69%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.94% probability. Moreover, the probability that LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) price has no a definite trend is 73.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) price will reach 23.66 and 19.81 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 23, 2024 if the real price is between 24.84 and 18.82

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 14.12% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 23.66. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -26.94%

LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 14.12%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) predictions by visitors

LAGARDERE NOM. EO 6,10 (LAG.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.