Maximum and minimum KPOWER short-term price forecast for May,Jun,Jul 2024

KPOWER stock short term price prediction: May,Jun,Jul 2024|7130.KL: 0.108
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral 10.92% Loss -6.2% Neutral

Neutral:10.92%

Loss:-6.2%
0.078 0.063 0.078
0.063
10 Days Neutral Neutral -13.41% Loss -14.26% Neutral

Neutral:-13.41%

Loss:-14.26%
0.080 0.055 0.080
0.055
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 17.7% Neutral -1.77% Neutral

Uptrend:17.7%

Neutral:-1.77%
0.096 0.049 0.096
0.049

KPOWER (7130.KL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 18 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 10.92% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that KPOWER (7130.KL) price has no a definite trend is 89.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KPOWER (7130.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, KPOWER (7130.KL) price will reach 0.073 and 0.063 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day KPOWER (7130.KL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 23, 2024 if the real price is between 0.077 and 0.060

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.2% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.063. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in KPOWER (7130.KL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the KPOWER (7130.KL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of KPOWER (7130.KL) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 10.92%

KPOWER (7130.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KPOWER (7130.KL) stock prices in the next 5 days

KPOWER (7130.KL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 18 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that KPOWER (7130.KL) price has no a definite trend is 86.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KPOWER (7130.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, KPOWER (7130.KL) price will reach 0.075 and 0.055 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day KPOWER (7130.KL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 28, 2024 if the real price is between 0.079 and 0.052

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.26% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.055. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in KPOWER (7130.KL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the KPOWER (7130.KL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of KPOWER (7130.KL) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -13.41%

KPOWER (7130.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -14.26%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KPOWER (7130.KL) stock prices in the next 10 days

KPOWER (7130.KL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 18 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 17.7% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that KPOWER (7130.KL) price has no a definite trend is 82.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KPOWER (7130.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, KPOWER (7130.KL) price will reach 0.089 and 0.049 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day KPOWER (7130.KL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2024 if the real price is between 0.094 and 0.047

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.77% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.049. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in KPOWER (7130.KL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the KPOWER (7130.KL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of KPOWER (7130.KL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 17.7%

KPOWER (7130.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KPOWER (7130.KL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for KPOWER (7130.KL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

KPOWER (7130.KL) predictions by visitors

KPOWER (7130.KL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.