Maximum and minimum KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY  stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|KTB.BK: 25.14
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -19.9% Neutral -0.62% Neutral

Downtrend:-19.9%

Neutral:-0.62%
16.58 15.33 16.58
15.33
10 Days Sell Downtrend -21.06% Loss -3.81% Sell

Downtrend:-21.06%

Loss:-3.81%
16.56 14.85 16.56
14.85
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.23% Loss -14.3% Neutral

Neutral:-1.23%

Loss:-14.3%
17.05 12.72 17.05
12.72

KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.9% probability. Moreover, the probability that KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) price has no a definite trend is 80.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) price will reach 16.37 and 15.53 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 25, 2024 if the real price is between 17.19 and 14.75

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.62% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 15.53. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.9%

KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.62%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) price has no a definite trend is 78.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) price will reach 16.35 and 15.04 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2024 if the real price is between 17.17 and 14.29

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.81% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 15.04. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -21.06%

KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -3.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.23% probability. Moreover, the probability that KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) price has no a definite trend is 98.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) price will reach 16.84 and 12.72 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 21, 2024 if the real price is between 17.68 and 12.08

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.3% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 12.88. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.23%

KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -14.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) predictions by visitors

KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY (KTB.BK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.