Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral 14.62% Neutral 2.12% Neutral

Neutral:14.62%

Neutral:2.12%
227.519 203.408 227.519
203.408
10 Days Neutral Neutral -2.36% Neutral -0.27% Neutral

Neutral:-2.36%

Neutral:-0.27%
228.583 197.337 228.583
197.337
30 Days Neutral Neutral -11.25% Neutral -3.41% Neutral

Neutral:-11.25%

Neutral:-3.41%
240.76 178.913 240.76
178.913

KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 14.62% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) price has no a definite trend is 85.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) price will reach 222.20050096512 and 204.27897123694 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 25, 2022 if the real price is between 233.31052601337 and 194.0650226751

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.12% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 222.20050096512. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 14.62%

KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.12%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.36% probability. Moreover, the probability that KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) price has no a definite trend is 97.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) price will reach 223.23982954025 and 198.18199489117 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 30, 2022 if the real price is between 234.40182101727 and 188.27289514661

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.27% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 198.18199489117. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.36%

KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.27%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.25% probability. Moreover, the probability that KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) price has no a definite trend is 88.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) price will reach 235.13207762241 and 178.9133302778 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 20, 2022 if the real price is between 246.88868150353 and 169.96766376391

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.41% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 179.67973151803. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -11.25%

KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.41%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) predictions by visitors

KITEX GARMENTS LTD (KITEX.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.