Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.23% Neutral 4.34% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.23%

Neutral:4.34%
16.518 14.315 16.518
14.315
10 Days Neutral Neutral 5.43% Profit 6% Neutral

Neutral:5.43%

Profit:6%
16.79 14.303 16.79
14.303
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.25% Profit 15.54% Neutral

Neutral:-1.25%

Profit:15.54%
19.033 13.597 19.033
13.597

KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 01 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.23% probability. Moreover, the probability that KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) price has no a definite trend is 82.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) price will reach 15.437595227666 and 14.334518981978 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 06, 2023 if the real price is between 16.209474989049 and 13.617793032879

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.34% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 15.437595227666. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.23%

KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.34%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 01 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 5.43% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) price has no a definite trend is 94.57% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) price will reach 15.691382822152 and 14.322611111101 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 11, 2023 if the real price is between 16.47595196326 and 13.606480555546

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 15.691382822152. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.43%

KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 6%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 01 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.25% probability. Moreover, the probability that KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) price has no a definite trend is 98.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) price will reach 17.787838532044 and 13.596972704852 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2023 if the real price is between 18.677230458646 and 12.917124069609

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 15.54% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 17.787838532044. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.25%

KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 15.54%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) predictions by visitors

KARDEMIR (B) (KRDMB.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.