Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Buy Uptrend 22.56% Profit 6.02% Buy

Uptrend:22.56%

Profit:6.02%
31.907 29.6 31.907
29.6
10 Days Neutral Neutral 6.18% Neutral 4.88% Neutral

Neutral:6.18%

Neutral:4.88%
31.681 29.486 31.681
29.486
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.46% Profit 13.78% Neutral

Neutral:-8.46%

Profit:13.78%
34.225 29.615 34.225
29.615

Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 27 Dec 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 22.56% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) price has no a definite trend is 77.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) price will reach 31.638593988331 and 29.706587078556 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 01, 2023 if the real price is between 33.220523687747 and 28.221257724629

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.02% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 31.638593988331. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 22.56%

Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 6.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 27 Dec 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 6.18% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) price has no a definite trend is 93.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) price will reach 31.414520907175 and 29.592079772728 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 06, 2023 if the real price is between 32.985246952534 and 28.112475784091

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.88% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 31.414520907175. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 6.18%

Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.88%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 27 Dec 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.46% probability. Moreover, the probability that Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) price has no a definite trend is 91.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) price will reach 33.93700805465 and 29.614545284069 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 26, 2023 if the real price is between 35.633858457383 and 28.133818019866

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.78% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 33.93700805465. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.46%

Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 13.78%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) predictions by visitors

Innovator ETFs Trust Innovator (KJAN) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.