Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -54.12% Neutral 0.69% Neutral

Downtrend:-54.12%

Neutral:0.69%
371.188 337.505 371.188
337.505
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -21.1% Profit 6.52% Neutral

Downtrend:-21.1%

Profit:6.52%
384.677 344.668 384.677
344.668
30 Days Neutral Neutral -10.86% Profit 13.9% Neutral

Neutral:-10.86%

Profit:13.9%
415.853 339.881 415.853
339.881

STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 54.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) price has no a definite trend is 45.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) price will reach 368.06450974941 and 341.36788322628 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 386.46773523688 and 324.29948906496

Although, there will be a downward trend, 0.69% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 368.06450974941. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -54.12%

STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.69%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.1% probability. Moreover, the probability that STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) price has no a definite trend is 78.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) price will reach 381.4398150444 and 348.61276581287 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 400.51180579662 and 331.18212752223

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.52% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 381.4398150444. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -21.1%

STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 6.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) price has no a definite trend is 89.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) price will reach 412.35386329889 and 339.88123887777 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 432.97155646384 and 322.88717693388

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.9% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 412.35386329889. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -10.86%

STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 13.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) predictions by visitors

STRIX GROUP PLC ORD 1P (KETL.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.