Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral 11.19% Loss -3.5% Neutral

Neutral:11.19%

Loss:-3.5%
1.663 1.195 1.663
1.195
10 Days Neutral Neutral -4.27% Loss -6% Neutral

Neutral:-4.27%

Loss:-6%
1.679 1.147 1.679
1.147
30 Days Neutral Neutral 8.51% Neutral -1.89% Neutral

Neutral:8.51%

Neutral:-1.89%
1.959 0.957 1.959
0.957

Akerna Corp. (KERN) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 23 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 11.19% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Akerna Corp. (KERN) price has no a definite trend is 88.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Akerna Corp. (KERN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Akerna Corp. (KERN) price will reach 1.6632911184288 and 1.3628616930017 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Akerna Corp. (KERN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 28, 2023 if the real price is between 1.7464556743503 and 1.2947186083517

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.5% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.3628616930017. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Akerna Corp. (KERN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Akerna Corp. (KERN) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 11.19%

Akerna Corp. (KERN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Akerna Corp. (KERN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Akerna Corp. (KERN) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 23 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.27% probability. Moreover, the probability that Akerna Corp. (KERN) price has no a definite trend is 95.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Akerna Corp. (KERN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Akerna Corp. (KERN) price will reach 1.6787931384039 and 1.3088683757815 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Akerna Corp. (KERN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 02, 2023 if the real price is between 1.7627327953241 and 1.2434249569924

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.3088683757815. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Akerna Corp. (KERN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Akerna Corp. (KERN) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -4.27%

Akerna Corp. (KERN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -6%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Akerna Corp. (KERN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Akerna Corp. (KERN) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 23 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.51% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Akerna Corp. (KERN) price has no a definite trend is 91.49% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Akerna Corp. (KERN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Akerna Corp. (KERN) price will reach 1.9594990321197 and 0.95680556944 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Akerna Corp. (KERN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 22, 2023 if the real price is between 2.0574739837257 and 0.908965290968

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.89% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.0914670477154. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Akerna Corp. (KERN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Akerna Corp. (KERN) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 8.51%

Akerna Corp. (KERN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Akerna Corp. (KERN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Akerna Corp. (KERN)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Akerna Corp. (KERN) predictions by visitors

Akerna Corp. (KERN) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.