Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -60.71% Loss -2.47% Sell

Downtrend:-60.71%

Loss:-2.47%
6385.244 5864.446 6385.244
5864.446
10 Days Neutral Neutral 9.98% Loss -1.79% Neutral

Neutral:9.98%

Loss:-1.79%
6419.187 5872.779 6419.187
5872.779
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 23.49% Neutral 6.1% Neutral

Uptrend:23.49%

Neutral:6.1%
6934.912 5849.918 6934.912
5849.918

Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 27 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 60.71% probability. Moreover, the probability that Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) price has no a definite trend is 39.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) price will reach 6303.3821868896 and 5864.4462928772 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 01, 2023 if the real price is between 6618.5512962341 and 5571.2239782333

There will be a downward trend and -2.47% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5864.4462928772. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -60.71%

Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.47%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 27 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 9.98% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) price has no a definite trend is 90.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) price will reach 6336.8899965286 and 5872.779460907 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 06, 2023 if the real price is between 6653.7344963551 and 5579.1404878616

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.79% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5872.779460907. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 9.98%

Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 27 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 23.49% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) price has no a definite trend is 76.51% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) price will reach 6846.0024299622 and 5849.9182868004 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 26, 2023 if the real price is between 7188.3025514603 and 5557.4223724604

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.1% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6846.0024299622. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 23.49%

Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) predictions by visitors

Kbenhavns Lufthavne A/S (KBHL.CO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.