Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -46.24% Loss -3.75% Sell

Downtrend:-46.24%

Loss:-3.75%
167.957 151.978 167.957
151.978
10 Days Sell Downtrend -33.87% Loss -5.47% Sell

Downtrend:-33.87%

Loss:-5.47%
167.101 150.048 167.101
150.048
30 Days Sell Downtrend -20.99% Loss -8.53% Sell

Downtrend:-20.99%

Loss:-8.53%
173.098 139.292 173.098
139.292

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 46.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) price has no a definite trend is 53.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) price will reach 166.65506740282 and 154.94659320378 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 174.98782077296 and 147.19926354359

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.75% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 154.94659320378. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -46.24%

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 33.87% probability. Moreover, the probability that Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) price has no a definite trend is 66.13% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) price will reach 165.80550564721 and 152.97886486248 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 29, 2021 if the real price is between 174.09578092957 and 145.32992161935

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.47% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 152.97886486248. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -33.87%

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -5.47%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.99% probability. Moreover, the probability that Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) price has no a definite trend is 79.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) price will reach 171.75684499319 and 139.29150384014 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 18, 2021 if the real price is between 180.34468724285 and 132.32692864813

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.53% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 142.01268376092. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -20.99%

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -8.53%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) predictions by visitors

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.