Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -48.49% Loss -3.75% Sell

Downtrend:-48.49%

Loss:-3.75%
138.47 121.434 138.47
121.434
10 Days Sell Downtrend -46.76% Loss -20.03% Sell

Downtrend:-46.76%

Loss:-20.03%
137.273 101.414 137.273
101.414
30 Days Sell Downtrend -16.4% Loss -10.35% Sell

Downtrend:-16.4%

Loss:-10.35%
154.741 97.107 154.741
97.107

JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.49% probability. Moreover, the probability that JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) price has no a definite trend is 51.51% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) price will reach 135.38252900431 and 122.787526018 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 142.15165545453 and 116.6481497171

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.75% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 122.787526018. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.49%

JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 46.76% probability. Moreover, the probability that JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) price has no a definite trend is 53.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) price will reach 134.21222343064 and 102.54438571279 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 140.92283460217 and 97.417166427154

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -20.03% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 102.54438571279. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -46.76%

JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -20.03%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.4% probability. Moreover, the probability that JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) price has no a definite trend is 83.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) price will reach 151.29104705354 and 97.106683154785 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 158.85559940621 and 92.251348997046

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.35% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 98.18896130715. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -16.4%

JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -10.35%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) predictions by visitors

JAI CORP LTD (JAICORPLTD.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.