Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.83% Neutral 2.96% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.83%

Neutral:2.96%
868.207 788.419 868.207
788.419
10 Days Neutral Neutral -4.37% Neutral 3.63% Neutral

Neutral:-4.37%

Neutral:3.63%
864.253 797.757 864.253
797.757
30 Days Neutral Neutral 9.47% Profit 15.49% Neutral

Neutral:9.47%

Profit:15.49%
972.174 787.518 972.174
787.518

JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) price has no a definite trend is 81.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) price will reach 868.20692710876 and 800.09899177551 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 27, 2022 if the real price is between 911.6172734642 and 760.09404218674

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.96% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 868.20692710876. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.83%

JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.96%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.37% probability. Moreover, the probability that JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) price has no a definite trend is 95.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) price will reach 864.25281357765 and 809.57580413818 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 01, 2022 if the real price is between 907.46545425653 and 769.09701393127

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.63% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 864.25281357765. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -4.37%

JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 9.47% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) price has no a definite trend is 90.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) price will reach 972.1744533062 and 787.51765966415 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2022 if the real price is between 1020.7831759715 and 748.14177668095

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 15.49% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 972.1744533062. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 9.47%

JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 15.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) predictions by visitors

JPMORGAN INDIAN INVESTMENT TRUS (JII.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.