Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -54.4% Loss -7.42% Sell

Downtrend:-54.4%

Loss:-7.42%
5.606 4.702 5.606
4.702
10 Days Sell Downtrend -47.92% Loss -9.38% Sell

Downtrend:-47.92%

Loss:-9.38%
5.671 4.536 5.671
4.536
30 Days Sell Downtrend -18.6% Loss -15.13% Sell

Downtrend:-18.6%

Loss:-15.13%
6.094 3.828 6.094
3.828

IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 26 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 54.4% probability. Moreover, the probability that IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) price has no a definite trend is 45.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) price will reach 5.3895280810846 and 4.7016608630722 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 31, 2023 if the real price is between 5.6590044851388 and 4.4665778199185

There will be a downward trend and -7.42% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.7016608630722. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -54.4%

IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -7.42%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 26 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 47.92% probability. Moreover, the probability that IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) price has no a definite trend is 52.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) price will reach 5.4521609666659 and 4.5363976394902 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 05, 2023 if the real price is between 5.7247690149992 and 4.3095777575157

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.38% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.5363976394902. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -47.92%

IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -9.38%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 26 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.6% probability. Moreover, the probability that IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) price has no a definite trend is 81.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) price will reach 5.8594296690265 and 3.8276023623371 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 25, 2023 if the real price is between 6.1524011524779 and 3.6362222442202

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -15.13% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.8276023623371. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -18.6%

IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -15.13%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) predictions by visitors

IZMIR DEMIR CELIK (IZMDC.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.