Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -78.9% Loss -2.39% Sell

Downtrend:-78.9%

Loss:-2.39%
2577.904 2174.244 2577.904
2174.244
10 Days Sell Downtrend -51.8% Loss -8.81% Sell

Downtrend:-51.8%

Loss:-8.81%
2568.771 2035.743 2568.771
2035.743
30 Days Neutral Neutral -12.76% Profit 22.29% Neutral

Neutral:-12.76%

Profit:22.29%
3343.645 2041.704 3343.645
2041.704

IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 26 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 78.9% probability. Moreover, the probability that IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) price has no a definite trend is 21.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) price will reach 2577.904156065 and 2388.0571868718 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 2706.7993638682 and 2268.6543275282

There will be a downward trend and -2.39% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2388.0571868718. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -78.9%

IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.39%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) stock prices in the next 5 days

IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 26 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 51.8% probability. Moreover, the probability that IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) price has no a definite trend is 48.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) price will reach 2568.7710457444 and 2235.9363073587 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 05, 2021 if the real price is between 2697.2095980316 and 2124.1394919908

There will be a downward trend and -8.81% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2235.9363073587. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -51.8%

IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -8.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) stock prices in the next 10 days

IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 26 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.76% probability. Moreover, the probability that IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) price has no a definite trend is 87.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) price will reach 3343.6450163603 and 2041.704205513 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 25, 2021 if the real price is between 3510.8272671783 and 1939.6189952374

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 22.29% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3343.6450163603. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -12.76%

IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 22.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) predictions by visitors

IZHSTAL PAO PUBIC (IGSTP.ME) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.