Maximum and minimum ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

ITAUSA      ON  EDJ N1 stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|ITSA3.SA: 17.75
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -55.97% Neutral 0.52% Neutral

Downtrend:-55.97%

Neutral:0.52%
11.24 10.40 11.24
10.40
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -49.17% Neutral -0.01% Neutral

Downtrend:-49.17%

Neutral:-0.01%
11.16 10.42 11.16
10.42
30 Days Neutral Neutral -10.71% Profit 11.32% Neutral

Neutral:-10.71%

Profit:11.32%
12.69 10.13 12.69
10.13

ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 55.97% probability. Moreover, the probability that ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 44.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) price will reach 11.19 and 10.53 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 27, 2024 if the real price is between 11.75 and 10.00

Although, there will be a downward trend, 0.52% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 11.19. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -55.97%

ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 49.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 50.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) price will reach 11.11 and 10.55 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2024 if the real price is between 11.67 and 10.02

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.01% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 10.55. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -49.17%

ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.71% probability. Moreover, the probability that ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 89.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) price will reach 12.63 and 10.13 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 23, 2024 if the real price is between 13.26 and 9.62

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.32% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 12.63. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -10.71%

ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 11.32%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) predictions by visitors

ITAUSA ON EDJ N1 (ITSA3.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.