Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -49.65% Loss -10.06% Sell

Downtrend:-49.65%

Loss:-10.06%
23.175 19.613 23.175
19.613
10 Days Neutral Neutral 9.94% Loss -9.02% Neutral

Neutral:9.94%

Loss:-9.02%
23.204 19.816 23.204
19.816
30 Days Neutral Neutral 14.25% Neutral 1.19% Neutral

Neutral:14.25%

Neutral:1.19%
25.643 19.7 25.643
19.7

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 49.65% probability. Moreover, the probability that ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 50.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price will reach 22.767301316319 and 19.665777972552 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 25, 2023 if the real price is between 23.905666382135 and 18.682489073925

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.06% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 19.665777972552. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -49.65%

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -10.06%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 9.94% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 90.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price will reach 22.795394999515 and 19.869783210095 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 30, 2023 if the real price is between 23.935164749491 and 18.87629404959

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 19.869783210095. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 9.94%

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -9.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 14.25% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 85.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price will reach 25.192334968499 and 19.699897077438 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 19, 2023 if the real price is between 26.451951716924 and 18.714902223566

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.19% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 25.192334968499. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 14.25%

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.19%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) predictions by visitors

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.