Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 51.29% Neutral 0.41% Neutral

Uptrend:51.29%

Neutral:0.41%
3.898 3.378 3.898
3.378
10 Days Neutral Neutral 14.03% Neutral 2.96% Neutral

Neutral:14.03%

Neutral:2.96%
3.863 3.503 3.863
3.503
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.93% Loss -6.37% Neutral

Neutral:-7.93%

Loss:-6.37%
4.091 2.949 4.091
2.949

IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 28 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 51.29% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) price has no a definite trend is 48.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) price is expected to rise in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) price will reach 3.8612696583635 and 3.4535381987023 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 03, 2022 if the real price is between 4.0543331412817 and 3.2808612887672

There will be an upward trend and 0.41% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.8612696583635. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Uptrend 51.29%

IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.41%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) stock prices in the next 5 days

IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 28 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 14.03% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) price has no a definite trend is 85.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) price will reach 3.8261657552256 and 3.5817760604676 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 08, 2022 if the real price is between 4.0174740429869 and 3.4026872574442

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.96% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.8261657552256. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 14.03%

IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.96%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) stock prices in the next 10 days

IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 28 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.93% probability. Moreover, the probability that IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) price has no a definite trend is 92.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) price will reach 4.0522852776256 and 2.949203726933 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 28, 2022 if the real price is between 4.2548995415069 and 2.8017435405863

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.37% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.015292461024. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.93%

IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -6.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) predictions by visitors

IRISH CONT. GP. (IR5B.IR) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.