Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -9.67% Neutral 3.85% Neutral

Neutral:-9.67%

Neutral:3.85%
3.455 3.253 3.455
3.253
10 Days Neutral Neutral -10.72% Neutral 3% Neutral

Neutral:-10.72%

Neutral:3%
3.451 3.229 3.451
3.229
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.54% Profit 15.2% Neutral

Neutral:-7.54%

Profit:15.2%
3.906 3.18 3.906
3.18

INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.67% probability. Moreover, the probability that INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) price has no a definite trend is 90.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) price will reach 3.4339142207823 and 3.2932147307184 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 05, 2022 if the real price is between 3.6056099318214 and 3.1285539941825

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.85% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.4339142207823. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -9.67%

INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.72% probability. Moreover, the probability that INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) price has no a definite trend is 89.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) price will reach 3.430339912677 and 3.2687128858319 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 10, 2022 if the real price is between 3.6018569083108 and 3.1052772415403

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.430339912677. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -10.72%

INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.54% probability. Moreover, the probability that INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) price has no a definite trend is 92.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) price will reach 3.882614966557 and 3.1799430229622 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 30, 2022 if the real price is between 4.0767457148849 and 3.0209458718141

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 15.2% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.882614966557. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.54%

INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 15.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) predictions by visitors

INTERHIDES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMIT (IHL.BK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.